What is Life Assurance?
"A piece of paper, a drop of ink, a few pennies of premium and a promise to pay."
It can be the best investment you ever make; "It will pay out the most when you need it the most"
It will pay off mortgages, so that the family can remain together in their own home.
It creates money where none existed before.
It can guarantee the continuity of business or conserve the employer's investment.
It provide cash if illness, injury, old age, or death cuts off the breadwinner's income.
It brings dignity, peace of mind and security to your family.
It supplies investment capital that makes the wheels turn and motors hum.
It guarantees the financial ability to have happy holidays and the laughter of children.
how we can help design the right protection plan for you
Whether you are starting a family, need to protect your mortgage or have a business and want to protect against the death of a key person or the value of your share for your family we will build a plan to suit your needs and meets your budget.
We can recommend plans from a wide range of providers to ensure:
- Your mortgage or other debt is repaid on death or serious illness.
- You and your family have sufficient income should you die, suffer a serious illness or be unable to work.
- Provide money for the continued education of your children.
- Your home and wealth is not sold to pay Inheritance Tax.
- Your business loans are protected.
- Your business receives a cash sum to protect against short term cash flow problems on the death of a key person.
- Your family receives fair value for your share of your business.
Where appropriate we will help you place your plans in trust. A trust can ensure the right people get the right money at the right time, it can avoid the need to apply for probate and reduce tax. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate trusts.
other services we provide
Inevitably new clients come to our website because of a particular need. The buttons below will link you through to the most common areas where we can be of assistance.
Want to work together? Email us or give us a call on 01908 584653 or 07956 639954.